Last Updated on
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting services provide hosting on virtual servers which pull their computing resource from extensive underlying networks of physical web servers. The advantage of the cloud hosting is that you can access your information on any device with an Internet connection.
Who needs Cheap Cloud Hosting?
If your blog or website has high traffic volume and you run out of the resources offered by your current shared hosting provider then you should look for cheap cloud hosting offers, offered by some of the best cloud hosting companies present out there. Cheap cloud hosting means that you get enough resources that can handle the tasks you want to perform without running out of resources and with affordable pricing.
If your blog or website has high traffic volume and want to move to a cloud hosting but are confused to choose the PERFECT cheap cloud hosting for yourself, then you have come to the right place.
I have researched and found out some of the best companies that offer cloud hosting services at a reasonable, affordable and cheap rate.
Give me some time and read below, I assure you that it would be helpful for you to choose the best and cheap cloud hosting for your blog or website. Even I will provide you with offers if they are available for your choice of cheap cloud hosting provider.
Best Cheap Cloud Hosting for 2019
The reason why CloudCone is in the first position on this list is because of the number of features it offers for the price, which makes it the best cheap cloud hosting.
High performance, fully managed cloud servers for powerful computing, backed by fully redundant multiple gigabit and low latency networks. Simple hourly pricing, choose resources you need and pay for what you ‘actually’ use.
Everything you need to run your cloud operation along with a feature-rich control panel to manage your servers with ease.
Unique features of Cloudcone
- Remote Reboot
- Reboot, boot, and shut down your server any time with just a click of a button.
- Root Access
- Full ‘root’ access giving you complete freedom to manage your server.
- Easy access to critical information such as bandwidth, disk and CPU usage.
- Scale Resources
- Add or remove resources on the go anytime depending on your needs.
- 100% Intel CPUs
- Utilize the full power of Xeon E5 cores clocked at 2.00 GHz for high-speed computing.
- OS Reinstallation
- Quickly rebuild your server with a new Operating System and start from scratch.
- Online Hourly Billing
- Bill when your server it’s online and switches it off when you don’t need it to reduce your bill even more.
- Fully Managed
- Their Support is always available for any help you need.
Operating Systems supported by Cloudcone
The Pricing starts with $2.67/Mo billed $0.00359/HR.
CloudCone Cloud Hosting Pros & Cons
- Hourly Billing
- OS Reinstallation
- No choice for choosing datacenter
The Simplest Cloud platform for developers and teams. DigitalOcean provides every feature that you require to host your website or blog or any other application. Even CloudsMatch is hosted on DigitalOcean.
DigitalOcean provides servers known as droplets. More than just virtual machines. Droplets are a scalable compute platform with add-on storage, security, and monitoring capabilities to easily run production applications.
Unique features of DigitalOcean
- Collect metrics on visibility, monitor Droplet performance, and receive alerts when problems arise in your infrastructure — at no additional cost.
- Cloud Firewalls
- Easily secure your infrastructure and define what services are visible on your Droplets. For groups of Droplets, simply tag them and the appropriate rules are immediately applied. Cloud Firewalls are free and perfect for staging and production deployments.
- Team Management
- Enable unified collaboration to manage and scale your infrastructure and apps, with one invoice, and no shared credentials
- Affordable and easy-to-use automated backups built into the Droplet interface. Enabling this service on your Droplet can provide automatic, system-level backups at regular intervals, allowing you to easily revert or spin up new instances off of the created images. Pricing for backups is 20% of the cost of the virtual machine.
- A snapshot could be taken prior to making any drastic changes to a server configuration, so that, should the changes be unsuccessful, you will have a version to revert back to. Pricing for snapshots is $0.05 per gigabyte per month.
Operating systems supported by DigitalOcean
One Click WordPress Install is also available.
DigitalOcean Pros & Cons
- Global Datacenters
- IPv4 & IPv6
- DNS Management
- You have to pay for SnapShot
- Backup costs extra
Vultr’s powerful compute instances are perfect for your web application or development environment. Vultr Compute is available in 15 locations worldwide, spanning North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. And best of all, getting your hosting infrastructure closer to your customer base does not require any long-term contracts.
Unique features of Vultr
- Infinite OS combinations
- Deploy CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows, FreeBSD, and more or use the Upload ISO feature to upload your custom ISO.
- Root Administrator Access
- Full “root” access and a dedicated IP address included with all VMs.
- No Long-term contracts
- Spin up and spin down with ease and pay only for the hours you use Vultr.
- Powerful API
- Integrate with Vultr API to quickly spin up, destroy, and control your instances.
- Feature-rich control panel
- Many features are available with one-click: Restart, Reboot, Reinstall, Change OS, View Console and more!
- Advance networking connectivity
- Establish isolated regional private networks for your account’s instances, add multiple IPv4 addresses per VPS, enable IPv6 connectivity, and more!
Vultr offers the largest range of operating systems to choose from. Mostly every major Operating System is available even One Click WordPress is also available.
Vultr Pros & Cons
- 15 datacenter locations
- Large range of OS available
- Feature rich control panel
- No IPv4 with $2.50 plan
Also Read: 11 Best Shared Hosting for Beginners
Run any application on DreamHost’s all-SSD Cloud servers.
Unique features of DreamHost
- Speed like no one else
- Servers are ready for SSH in less than 30 seconds, average. Thanks to a smart architecture based on SSD disks, accelerated networks and fast next-gen processors.
- Servers that scale with you
- Change any part of your server anytime. Do it automatically with OpenStack-compatible API requests via command line tools and common programming libraries.
- Full root and full control
- Virtually no limits in the operating system choice or software versions. DreamHost’s unmanaged servers can be based on Linux, BSD or even MS Windows. Major Linux distributions are already in pre-loaded or bring your own.
- 100 GB Block Storage included.
DreamHost Cloud Hosting Pros & Cons
- Free Bandwidth
- 80 GB disk space
- 100 GB Free Block Storage
- No hourly billing
- 1 month = 25 days
UpCloud is a simple to set up and simple to use and cheap cloud hosting provider which has its own distinct features.
Unique features of UpCloud cloud hosting
- High, consistent performance with MaxIOPS
- All cloud servers are deployed on enterprise-grade hardware. Together with UpCloud’s in-house developed software and proprietary MaxIOPS storage technology, you will get industry-leading performance at all times. Cloud servers are deployed in less than 45 seconds. With incredibly fast boot times, you will get up and running within minutes.
- Easy and Flexible Scaling
- Deploy using a preconfigured plan or configure each resource (CPU, RAM, Storage and IP-addresses) individually with UpCloud’s freely configurable cloud servers. You can always switch between preconfigured plans and freely configurable resource limits, whenever you desire.
- Floating IPs and Private Networking
- Create your own 100% private network, which is interconnected between all UpCloud’s data centers. This allows you to send data between your cloud servers using a private connection and without incurring any costs. With floating IPs, you get a static IP-address that you can attach to any one of our cloud servers. It can then be freely moved around, allowing to create a highly available infrastructure without a single point of failure.
UpCloud cloud hosting Pros & Cons
- Server cloning
- Control panel, developed in-house
- Snapshots and scheduled backups
- Floating IPs
- Control Panel is new and takes time to understand
Read More: 11 Best Shared Hosting for Beginners
These are some of the best and cheap cloud hosting providers present in the market.